9.13.2009

Ice cream...there it is!




We had the McCormack's over the other night for dinner and I decided that it would be fun to break out some liquid nitrogen and make ice cream. I had never done it before but figured it wouldn't be too difficult and really it was not! Just make up an ice cream base and add your toppings and slosh some liquid nitrogen over it and stir (careful not to freeze yourself in the process!).
It was all sorts of fun and Zachary loved it, maybe as much as he loved Mark. When he woke up this morning he asked me if Mark and Michelle are coming over. He loves goofing around with Mark and telling Mark who each of the "Cars" characters is. Mark, luckily, plays along. I am sure that he will be an awesome dad when little Brea comes around.



Check out the video and listen to Zachary's voice. It makes me crack up every time I listen to this clip.


Here are some more pictures:


No, he is not touching it....

Mmmmm, tasty!

Even the women would eat it!

2 comments:

Cheryl and Dave said...

Okay...that kid is just so darn CUTE!!! He is growing up fast and sounds like a little boy instead of a baby. :(

Unknown said...

booyah, the ice ceam really was good. So are those little gerkins. Tell zachary we are coming over soon, lets BBQ next week sometime?

-Mark