2.22.2009

Zachary's Skills

So Zachary is making his mom happy and sings all of the time now.  You will catch him singing "jingle bells", "abc's", "twinkle twinkle little star", "head shoulders knees and toes", "ring around the rosies" (thanks grandma sharee!), among other things.  It is enough to crack you up or at least leave you smiling.

As soon as we get a good video of him singing we will go ahead and post it.

Zachary has also taken up dancing.  As you can see by the videos, his skills are pretty incredible. He will take a live dance partner when he can get one, but if not he will track down his robot or just go it solo.




Fortunately for me, he doesn't care for any country music, nor line dancing.  I can only hope that holds up for a while....

4 comments:

Cheryl and Dave said...

Sorry Daniel...it won't. He has too many relatives on the Mather side. :)

Shaun and Maren said...

What a cutie! Would you mind adding me to your blog under my gmail account? Then I won't have to sign in twice every time.

Thanks! Love ya!

Genene said...

Rachel,

Looks like Zachary got his sweet moves from you! Loved seeing the video. I will have to post some.

Mandi said...

YAY! welcome to the blog world! I love these videos of Zachary...what a little stud. mandi