Battery is charged and ready to go!
So we have been meaning to put some shelves into our storage closet downstairs so we can actually organize all of our food storage stuff. Rachel took it upon herself to clear everything out the other day and let me know that I needed to get them done that night (Hey, I need a good push now and then to get things done...)So anyhow, luckily some family members hooked us up with some tools and I broke out the old framing toolbelt and after a quick run to the Home Depot we were all ready to go. Zachary just couldn't stand by and watch so he had mom track down his Black and Decker toy drill and Bob the Builder saw and he "helped daddy". It was all sorts of cute watching him drill the shelves and copy me as I put things together.
Now all we need is a cool car to work on and a garage big enough to work in!
In his pajamas with his sweet Black and Decker toy drill
Double checking Dad's work

3 comments:
That kid is all boy---and I am referring to Zachary. :)
Rachel, I'm so excited you guys have a blog! Thanks for the comment, we're excited. I love these pictures of Zachary, he's so cute!!
um. . .do you want a 69 superbug that needs body puddy and to be put back together? I have one. . .it is in my dad's garage at his ranch. STILL. Mandi
Post a Comment