In typical Utah weather fashion, Mother Nature played a cruel trick on us this first week of "Spring". After a week of temperature in the 60's and 70's we plummeted down to the 30's and 40's. One day we were hanging out at the playground, and the next we were on house arrest again. So to get a little change of scenery, Cheryl (my sister) and I decided to hit up Kangaroo Zoo. It is this indoor gym filled with huge inflatable slides, obstacle courses, etc. Although it is located just across the street from our complex, Zachary and I had never been before. I thought Zachary would totally love it since he is really into things like this right now. But I guess the sheer size of the place was a little too much for him. Instead of loving the inflatable things, he payed more attention to the fans (surprise, surprise . . . ), the drinking fountains (another "shocker"), and the little chairs and tables. That's $5.00 well spent :)
Cheryl, Zachary and Cassidy. Zachary LOVES Cheryl. Sometimes I wonder if God accidentally switched our kids. I think he likes her more than me :)
Jocelyn hanging out with the whale tooth.
Brinley taking Zachary down the slides. She is so cute and helpful with him.
Zachary hugging Brinley. He loves her. Actually he loves all of Cheryl's kids. They are like the siblings he doesn't have.
Zachary with one of the many fans he found. Something about them was so fascinating to him . . .
Hummm . . . he's not so sure about the inflatable-ness of all of this. Solid ground is a lot better.
Cute Samuel.
Cute Cassidy.
By this point Zachary was basically done with the place.
A cute shot of all the kids.
3 weeks ago

3 comments:
Cute kids...cute you...scary me!
Yah! I'm glad you guys have finally joined the blogging world! Welcome!
Hey Rachel! I found ur blog on Mandi's! :) ill have to email u an invite to mine- its private. :) Kangaroo zoo is great- it has saved my life more than once! :) Hopefully the warm weather will come back soon.
Post a Comment