Look how cute I am!!!
Roughhousing on the floor together
Zachary loved hanging out with "baby Browen" (This is what Zachary calls him) and was constantly asking to hold him and talking to him. Zachary was also constantly trying to give Browen his stuffed bear and make him happy.
Zachary "holding" Browen
Browen amazed us with his awesome sleeping skills and only woke up once in the night for a 2:30 AM bottle. It really is funny how things change in your mind from baby number one. I remember when Zachary was 6 months I still felt like a deer in the headlights when he would wake up for his nightly feedings, this time I just smiled and went and got the little guy, made a bottle for him and Rachel fed him. Basically the whole time he was over here he was pretty much content as can be.
The Martins hooked us up with a second stroller so we could all go out on a walk together. THANKS GUYS!
We had a great time together and loved watching Browen and Zachary loved having a sibling for a day. I guess Browen will have to come and hang out with us more often!

2 comments:
It appears that Browen has found a second home. He tld us when he got home that he wants to be just like Zach when he gets older. We loved the post. Thanks again you guys for making Browen part of the family for a day.(We hope that will inspire the real baby #2...jk...but really not....we would love to see zach squared.)
Rachel! You totally had my heart pounding there for a minute...lol Loving Animal, Vegetable, Miracle, by the way.
Raven
Post a Comment