5.24.2009

Couple's Tag

I want to make our blog into a bound book one day, since I have no desire/patience/interest in scrapbooking. I thought this would be a good thing to have in there.


What are your middle names? Daniel's is Thomas after his dad and mine is Mather (maiden name)

How long have you been together? Dated for 6 months, Daniel's mission for 2 years (no, I didn't "wait", but I was here when he got home), dated for 6 more months, been married for almost 6 years.

How long did you know each other before you started dating? From 3rd grade to 3 months after high school graduation, so you do the math.

Who asked who out? Well, Daniel said on Heritage Tours that he was going to take me out to Applebee's, but I actually called him to "get it over with". I don't know if he ever would have called, so I take credit for our marriage.

Whose siblings do you see the most? Humm, pretty equal.

Do you have any children together? Yes. One little dude named Zachary. What did we ever do without him? Life was pointless.

What about pets? Daniel's 2 remote control airplanes. And Zachary has tons of potato bugs in the backyard. But that number is diminishing since he likes to eat them.

Did you go to the same school? Elementary, Jr. High, High School, and BYU.

Who is the most sensitive? Daniel is always the first one to want to resolve things after a disagreement, I am too stubborn to say "I'm sorry" first.

Where do you eat out most as a couple? Cafe Rio and Rumbi Grill. We love sweet potato fries.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Victoria, Canada

Who has the craziest exes? Definitely Daniel. He dated some weird chicks.

Who has the worst temper? Tied.

Who does the cooking? Me. But Daniel is a good cook when he makes something.

Who is more social? Daniel is more outgoing from the beginning, I take a while to warm up to people. But we both like to be "social".

Who is the neat freak? Neither, but we are not slobs either. Our house is "comfortably clean".

Who is the most stubborn? Me, me and me. It's a wonder Daniel puts up with it.

Who hogs the bed? Daniel, but he is not too bad.

Who wakes up earlier? Daniel, he is a dedicated Gold's Gym frequent worker-outer.

Where was your first date? Applebee's and watching "What Lies Beneath" at Jordan Commons.

Who has the bigger family? Me - 15 kids.

Do you get flowers often? Probably more often that most people, but not often enough to make them not a novelty.

Who eats more? Daniel, because I put more food on his plate and he learned on his mission that you eat whatever is placed before you.

Who sings better? Probably me. But Zachary likes Dad to sing to him a lot.

Who does the laundry? Me.

Who’s better with the computer? Daniel by a mile. I don't even bother to progress my computer knowledge, because if I have a computer question I (and every one else we know) just call Daniel. He fixes everything.

Who drives when you are together? Daniel. Unless we are in my sweet '91 Honda. I like to drive it.

Who picks where you go to dinner? Mutual agreement. We oddly crave the same restaurants at the same time. It works out great.

Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? Daniel. I am no good at that.

Who wears the pants in the relationship? Hummm. . .

Who has more tattoos? No tattoos for either of us. That's a random question.

Who eats more sweets? Me for sure.


I tag my sisters Cheryl and Genene, since they haven't posted anything on their blogs for a while :)

2 comments:

Genene said...

Rachel,

I don't even know how to do this tag thing

Cheryl and Dave said...

LOL!!! It is so funny, but its TRUE that I call Daniel with any computer-related problems.