5/9/12 - Zac was asked me this today: "Mom, when do horses lay their babies?" That took me a good few minutes to figure out that he was not talking about laying on babies, but giving birth to them. I answered him, and then he asked me about other animals and when they "lay" their babies. I think he has been around chickens too much.
2/10/10 - Zachary looked at me today and said, "Mom, your hair is strong." So I said to him, "Oh really? Is your hair strong too?" He replied, "No, my hair is just small." He went on to also describe Daddy's hair as "small" and Cheryl's hair as "white." (I guess blonde highlights somehow translate into white.)
1/4/10 - Zachary was by my sister, Cheryl, today and he could tell something was up. He said, "What's wrong?" She told him she had a headache. He then told her he wanted to see it and she said that he couldn't, because it was in her head behind her eyes. He then said, "Open your head so I can see it!"
12/8/09 - Zachary and I were getting out of the car in the parking lot and Zachary saw melting snow dripping off the car next to us. He asked, "Mommy, what's that water doing?" I replied, "Uh, it's dripping on the ground." Then he said, "No, Mommy. It's watering the ground." Ok little man, whatever you say.
10/02/09 - Walking down the stairs Zachary looked over and saw our picture of Mary riding a donkey with Joseph walking alongside. Zachary said "It's Mary and Joseph." I asked him where they were going. "To the airport."
09/27/09 - On the way home tonight Rachel and I were talking in the car. Zachary was trying to get his mom's attention and she responded, then began talking with me again. Zachary kindly replied "Mommy, don't talk to Daddy, talk to Zachary."
09/19/09 - Zachary's Grandma Lesli has one of those battery-powered jeeps that the grandkids can sit in an ride around. Zachary has also observed us using our GPS in the car. To put the two together, he came up to me when we were at his grandma's house and told me that he "rode in the GPS". Jeep=GPS.
09/14/09 - Zachary was busy playing with a cell phone tonight when we were ready to start FHE. When asked if he was ready for family home evening he simply responded: "No, I'm texting first...."
09/11/09 - We just left the corn stand with a few ears of corn for dinner. Zachary asked Daniel, "Daddy, what'd you get?" "We got corn, Zachary." Then Zachary said, "Ooo, I love corn!"
08/28/09 - Zachary's prayer last night began like this: "Heavenly Father, thank you for this day. Thank you for Luigi and Guido and Sarge and Fillmore and Radiator Springs and tires...."
2 comments:
What does this cryptic post mean? I understand the Monty Python reference, but who is "I" and what is "it"? So mysterious.... ;)
Raven
Are you perhaps referring to your lack of posting?
Post a Comment