We loved the trip and had tons of fun.
So Zachary also turned two in July. It is really crazy just how fast he is growing up now. We had a little party for him during singing time on his birthday and that night we had family over for cake and swimming. Unfortunately the weather did not cooperate so we scratched swimming and just did cake. Rachel made this AWESOME "Cars" cake as Zachary is currently loving the movie. Thanks Cheryl for generously donating your Cars characters to help out with the cake. It seriously turned out awesome and Rachel was up till 1:00AM finishing it up to perfection.
It is crazy just how fast Zachary is growing up now. It is so fun to see him learn new things and play and interact in different ways now. It is strange to look at him and think just how much he has developed in the past two years!
Other than all of the forementioned stuff, we have just been having fun this summer and playing as much as we can. We will try and keep updating the blog where possible and let you know what is new in our lives!
Hanging out at the Cabin!
Alright.....I am off to bed!
-Daniel





4 comments:
Good to see that you are still alive and kickin'! :) I love the cool slide shows, how did you do them? You must give me a tutorial... :)
Whoa. Daniel, you are a much better blogger than I am. I knew I had it right when I told you that unless you did something with the blog, it would die.
hmmmm. . .finaly, a blog post! cute pictures. I CAN NOT BELIEVE that Rachel made that cake. WOW!
Looks like you guys had fun! And Happy Birthday to Zachary!!!
Post a Comment