8.10.2009

Dads, in Case You're Wondering . . .

Yes, they really do watch and imitate EVERYTHING you do. Zachary is super into his dad right now, and wants to do and help him with the things that he does. I am pretty sad that I didn't have my camera at Home Depot the other night (but really, who thinks to take their camera there?), because Zachary was having the time of his life riding around in the special carts that you can put wood and bigger stuff into, all while Daniel was pushing it around and buying things for yet another shelf building project. Zachary had fun just hanging out with Dad in the garage as the shelves were being built. Here are some other things he has been helping out with.

Mowing the lawn. Zachary pushes while Daniel pushes. It takes longer, but he loves it.

Here is Zachary helping Daniel check the Mazda for the cause of whatever is making this weird noise. Here he is in the beginning with his Handy Manny tools . . .

Using Squeeze to make sure the bolt is tight. As you can see, he is pretty serious about his work.

Forget the plastic tools, just give him the real stuff.

He was way into the ratchet set. He is such his father's son.

4 comments:

Cheryl and Dave said...

I love that kid!!! We found zillions of roly-polys in our shrub bed yesterday. I should have called Zachary over.

Marty and Emily said...

Awwwe!! This post makes me so excited to have a boy!

Genene said...

Zachary, you are so stinking cute! Kudos to Daniel for letting him "help".

Blake said...

I love seeing Zach grow and imitate Dan with all the little fixer uppers and choirs. I think his little prayer about the cars is just precious. Thanks for sharing. He is a great kid!