10.08.2009

This morning Zachary was looking for a pair of socks to wear and he came across a pair of baby girl socks that my mom had given me when I first found out I was pregnant with Zachary, before I found out what gender the baby was, in case it was a girl. This is how the conversation played out.

Z: "Mom, what are these?"
R: "Those are little girl socks."
Z: "Little girl socks?"
R: "Yep."
Z: "Yeah, for when the little girl comes home. She will come home and get her socks."
R: "Oh, where is the little girl?"
Z: "She's just at the temple's house." (Which is the temple. He also calls Macey's grocery store "Macey's house", Smiths grocery store "Smiths house", etc.)
R: "Oh...ok. What is the little girl's name?"
Z: "I don't know. We will have to ask the prophet."

Kids are just so dang interesting to have around.

2 comments:

Raven said...

So cute! Maybe he knows something you don't. Might want to hang on to those girl socks :)

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm. . .I second Raven's thoughts! So cute.